Cannon Corbitt White

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

what size hifonics brz would over power this bamf?

like a 2400 probably, to be on the safe side. they're not too smart with the power consumption either, so you're gonna expect a lot of drop on a stock electrical (which i hope you dont have if you go with a true 2k+ amp lol)

But remember it takes power to make power. You need batteries alternators the proper wiring etc to feed bigger and bigger amps. You can't just slap a 5555500000 w amp in there and roll. You need to be able to feed the amp with the juice it needs to put out all that power to.your subs.

So that brz will prolly do.close to 2000w but you gotta be able to feed it. If you have a tiny Honda with a.lawn mower battery in front and a hamster wheel for an alternator you won't see even close to 2000w. I normally say stock systems nothing extra top out at around 1500w.

So if you will need to at least replace the reg battery up front with a better car audio one. Do what's called the big 3. And upgrade your wire to 1/0 to really get the best outta that amp. You could just do the big 3 which really helps and live with it but you will kinda be starving your amp from the power it needs.

So you won't be getting full power out of it. All of this in the simplest terms though.

I'm on mobile so if there's extra periods and words or letters. Oh well lol.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

But remember it takes power to make power. You need batteries alternators the proper wiring etc to feed bigger and bigger amps. You can't just slap a 5555500000 w amp in there and roll. You need to be able to feed the amp with the juice it needs to put out all that power to.your subs.

So that brz will prolly do.close to 2000w but you gotta be able to feed it. If you have a tiny Honda with a.lawn mower battery in front and a hamster wheel for an alternator you won't see even close to 2000w. I normally say stock systems nothing extra top out at around 1500w.

So if you will need to at least replace the reg battery up front with a better car audio one. Do what's called the big 3. And upgrade your wire to 1/0 to really get the best outta that amp. You could just do the big 3 which really helps and live with it but you will kinda be starving your amp from the power it needs.

So you won't be getting full power out of it. All of this in the simplest terms though.

I'm on mobile so if there's extra periods and words or letters. Oh well lol.

well he's already got an agm so he could always just buy another one of those if he needs to.

how much roughly would the big 3 run me i have a 1996 tahoe and obviousely u know what wattage im runnin soo can ya help?

use a measuring tape and measure the three lengths. times the feet by whatever price X brand of 0 gauge is. usually no more than like 10-15 feet, but it depends on the car.

Yea knuconceptz.com for the wire. It's pretty good and can't really beat the price. If you have an agm up front and dropped.in another one in back with the big 3 you'd be golden. Just set the gains right and you'll be on your way man.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

and whats the best cheap dampner bc i really need some but dont wanna spend a fortune

second skin. audiotechnix. it may seem "expensive", but you need less coverage for the same effect as opposed to some of the cheaper stuff out there.

if anyone says peel and seal, i'll slap their mother. that shit is roofing material. not fucking sound dampener.

Archived