Sonic Electronix

Hi guys,

It has been forever since I have been on this Forum, I have been very busy with some business Matters. if this post is not in the right place pls forgive but try to answer anyways ;)

I need your Help, I need your Honest Opinions, and Please be honest.

I am about to Order through PAP, (Pierce Audio Products) Now I know I have found a lot about them, some good, some bad, but most of the Reviews are back from 2008-2011... What I am talking about is their Products from 2013. They have stopped using the WMDs, and now call all their Subwoofers 1k Series 2k Series & 6k Series.

I am about to Order some of the 1k Series Subwoofers, 12 inch, 15inch & 18inch Couple of each.. I was told that they are 1000Wrms (Of Course) and 3" 4 Layer Coils, Dual Stiff Progressed Spiders with a Bottomless Design, 160Oz, strong thick Cones With EROM Surround.

I was also told that they can Handle 1700-1800Watts no Problems.

Now before you start in with your Good/Bad Reviews, please understand, I am only looking for Information and Feedback from people that have used them and have used them in the last Year, and not as WMDs. I am looking for feedback from people that have used their 1k Series, 2k Series & 6k Series (Standard off the Shelf with no Customizing) in the Last 6 months to 1 Year.

This is very important to me, because of the Reasons behind the Ordering.

Are they good? I know they maybe not be the best. But are they Good for the Specs and Rated Power and Peak Power? Can they handle Power? Can they handle Lows? Excursion? Any Issues?

Thanks!

Audio Element Designs "A new level of Sound"

Archived