Guest Nismofreak Posted February 7, 2008 Report Posted February 7, 2008 My buddy has a 96 accord and we are gonna put a after market system in it. I don't know if I have to by pass the factory amp since we will just be wiring the speakers to the deck. Can I do it or not? never did this just put in new wires
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 7, 2008 Report Posted February 7, 2008 bump....doing the install soon...BUMP!!!
Coogle Posted February 7, 2008 Report Posted February 7, 2008 should be no problem most accord's didn't have amp unless it had leather and loaded
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 7, 2008 Report Posted February 7, 2008 should be no problem most accord's didn't have amp unless it had leather and loaded it has leather and loaded lol HAHA
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.