Badass 8 picture. Plan for new build. Hammer's budget fun.

Finishing my Enclosure  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How I should finish my enclosure, allowing multiple choice, please pick two max please.

• Fur
    • Bedliner, Trunk coating Black
    • Vinyl (black/gray)
    • Carpet
    • Splatter paint
    • Wood Veneer, wood vinyl (Pita due to box size/dims)

looking good man

Thanks. Starting on my enclosure monday.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I wish i could afford some neo goodness lol but im going all aq most likely at least mids nd highs possibly amps and subs if i do a blow through hard choice though i can get anything jl or mephis at cost and jl puts out some good amps and components

I wish i could afford some neo goodness lol but im going all aq most likely at least mids nd highs possibly amps and subs if i do a blow through hard choice though i can get anything jl or mephis at cost and jl puts out some good amps and components

AQ mids are out of stock aren't they? I like their subs, if (when) i replace my subs in the future I think I'm going to go with HDc3's. I would like a JL amp for my highs lol.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Yea their supposed to get a big order in this month. The last shipment they had got bought out with in a day or two. I already have their super tweets and damn they sound good. Im currently lookin at a jl 360.4 to replace my soundstream 500/4 since the rcas messed up on it and it has really bad whine to it

Yea their supposed to get a big order in this month. The last shipment they had got bought out with in a day or two. I already have their super tweets and damn they sound good. Im currently lookin at a jl 360.4 to replace my soundstream 500/4 since the rcas messed up on it and it has really bad whine to it

I was thinking of giving their Super tweets a go. I got some pioneer ones temporarily, I'm not sure I want super tweets,but Imma give them a whirl. If I don't like em, then I'm definitely getting some of the 1" dome Vifas.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Got the neopro's in. Sound great...my temporary tweets suck ass though,,big time.

temporary_zpsd3291165.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Getting the baffle cut is time consuming, three cuts with a 1/2" straight cut bit on each hole. Still have to cut the sub cutout on the second baffle, but can't until next week. Anyways here is the baffle. Tight fit. Im doing sub forward, and two square ports, one in each back corner firing up. Anyways only took a few pics.

temporary_zpsf6530924.jpg

Here are all the pieces eventually going into the enclosure, there are some there just for bracing that will have several large holes cut, and a double baffle. Used 2 sheets of MDF to get all the cuts, probably have about 1 1/2 actually being used.

temporary_zps6ac45008.jpg

Here is a test fit of the bottom, I'm building outside of my truck and then installing it. YES it will fit. Dims are 14h x 52w x 26d.

temporary_zps2e5d734c.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

You can see a mishap with the router on the top cutout of the baffle. LOL, lets just say I slipped. Its ok, the double baffle will seal it up, and the sub covers it.

Going with 2 ports out of MDF 5x5 inner dimensions, full roundover. Not a huge amount of port area, but these are some budget subs, not anythign crazy. 50sq inches of port.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived