Is anyone watch CNN right now?

I can't even believe half the stuff that comes outta these retards mouths. It clear as DAY that all Pierce Morgan and these other idiots strategy is now is to repeatedly say "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN, THE CHILDREN, THE CHILDREN" followed by some dude who's cousins friend got shot and died and we're supposed to feel horrible about it. Like yes we fuckin get it people died. Lmao the news is such a fuckin joke, sorry to make another one of these threads about the current gun talk in the media but It just makes me so mad listening to these main stream jokes. Every week they have some well educated polite guest on a show and some stupid fuckhead like Pierce Morgan just replies with statements that are purely aimed to make people feel bad and agree with him. They just had some old bitch who didn't even know what she was talkin about, talkin about "it's too easy to get 100 round CLIPS in these killing machines" I'm about done at this point I kind of want them to enact a ban so I can watch feds fight citizens for their rifles and watch them realize they just caused violence to skyrocket

Archived