2 12 Inch Diamond D6s D4

used for about 3 months.. 10/10 cosmetically 10/10 mechanically

220$ a piece takes em... bought them for 400 a piece plus tax.. i live by St.Paul MN so if you wanna come pick them up ill throw in a box for them.. ported.. built from diamond audio webpage.. exact specs.

600 rms a piece

dual 4 ohms..

Edited by bumpincruiser

u have any pix of em? im in minneapolis so i could pick them...also have any pix/specs of said box? warranties?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

u have any pix of em? im in minneapolis so i could pick them...also have any pix/specs of said box? warranties?

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd223/m.../MAAudio001.jpg

thats them..

since then i have double baffled it.

rough est of the box size is.. 14"x19"x26" i can get exact specs tommorw... but the box was specifically designed for these subs and they slam.. i have them runnin at around 500 rms a piece and do about 143-144 in my truck

whats the box tuned to? what kind of amps are those? how much for the whole set up?

im not sure what its tuned to.. but its made specifically for those subs..

i dont have those amps or any amps for sale anymore but you can find an amp for around 200 that would push them nicely..

220 for each sub.. if you wanna come pick it up i will throw in the box, if not shipping is at your expense

im not sure what its tuned to.. but its made specifically for those subs..

i dont have those amps or any amps for sale anymore but you can find an amp for around 200 that would push them nicely..

220 for each sub.. if you wanna come pick it up i will throw in the box, if not shipping is at your expense

bump

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

free bump for fanastic subs...... i think spec diamond boxes are tuned to 38 to 44 hz i think..... but they sound very good in those boxes and they still slam

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes