wtb 5k amp or 2 2500rms amps

Nate Futuristic

It's not that price because he signed it, is that price because it's a badass piece of equipment. Clearly you've never seen one of those T4000s put in some work. I wish Fosgate still made something that dope.

OP get a CRESCENDO BC5500 and call it a day. plenty used are available

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

It's not that price because he signed it, is that price because it's a badass piece of equipment. Clearly you've never seen one of those T4000s put in some work. I wish Fosgate still made something that dope.

OP get a CRESCENDO BC5500 and call it a day. plenty used are available

ive seen them sell for 750-850 within the last year

two of which wher pretty minty

ive never personally seen them in action... but watched/seen builds with them

not knockin the amp or steve's signature lol

just looking for amp(s) you dont see in every other build ( i.e. i want to be different?!??! sorry but i bet a D9 will clamp better than most nut hugger brands)

and i do have a budget so theirs that aswell lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Are you wanting to spend $850 + shipping? Or just $850 total?

850 total

me and orionshammer @ caco have been talking a partial trade and cash for his RD D9 so this will most likely be closed when the deal is finalized

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

Are you wanting to spend $850 + shipping? Or just $850 total?

850 total

me and orionshammer @ caco have been talking a partial trade and cash for his RD D9 so this will most likely be closed when the deal is finalized

Well, good luck. Hope everything works out.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Furthermore, if you're looking for advice, but are stuck on wanting to buy a Soundstream product, just go ahead and pull the trigger on the SS. Don't ask for advice...

O_o lol i didnt ask for advice???

this can be closed lol before i say something in here that will get me a vacation

You listed a price And a wattage. That leads me to believe you wanted suggestions. You specifically said what you didn't want, so that would make someone think you wanted other opinions or suggestions

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You listed a price And a wattage. That leads me to believe you wanted suggestions. You specifically said what you didn't want, so that would make someone think you wanted other opinions or suggestions

yet 9 post down from the OP i listed amps i would like

if i wanted opinions (let alone your's) id make a vs thread like everyone else :D

Archived