wtb 5k amp or 2 2500rms amps

Nate Futuristic

You listed a price And a wattage. That leads me to believe you wanted suggestions. You specifically said what you didn't want, so that would make someone think you wanted other opinions or suggestions

yet 9 post down from the OP i listed amps i would like

if i wanted opinions (let alone your's) id make a vs thread like everyone else :D

Your original post should have been more descriptive then. A price And a wattage recommendation will get you people suggesting amps in a certain price range that do a nearby wattage, pretty simple. So next time you want help, but don't want help, make sure your post is a little more clear.

On a side note, glad to get you found what you were looking for.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You listed a price And a wattage. That leads me to believe you wanted suggestions. You specifically said what you didn't want, so that would make someone think you wanted other opinions or suggestions

yet 9 post down from the OP i listed amps i would like

if i wanted opinions (let alone your's) id make a vs thread like everyone else :D

Your original post should have been more descriptive then. A price And a wattage recommendation will get you people suggesting amps in a certain price range that do a nearby wattage, pretty simple. So next time you want help, but don't want help, make sure your post is a little more clear.

On a side note, glad to get you found what you were looking for.

thanks for schooling me on "CleanSierra's unwritten Rules Of Da WtB section"

even think im on mobile and posted/ respond to in on mobile ?

(im sorry but my droid DNA dislikes SMD mobile and every time i try to edit shit i end up getting errors)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived