Sonic Electronix

Lol it's looking more and more like if i really want to get as deep into audio as i am trying to do i am going to need to learn to solder sooner or later lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Lol it's looking more and more like if i really want to get as deep into audio as i am trying to do i am going to need to learn to solder sooner or later lol

Yup. It's fairly easy. Do a few practice things before doing something major on a board. Soldering 2 wires together first, etc.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

What would the wattage limits be on an average wall socket before it would start running a risk of frying or blowing something?

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

The "average" wall socket has a standard capacity of 15 amps (or 1800 watts). You will spend half the cost of a decent guitar amp just on a 12 volt power supply that can supply enough current for a large 12 volt car audio amplifier.

Cascade, Kinetic, and Astron are power supplies that I would look at for what you are doing.

What would the wattage limits be on an average wall socket before it would start running a risk of frying or blowing something?

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

Ok cool thanks and yea i wasn't really expecting it to be exactly cost effective i just wanted to do it for the fun of doing it and to say "yea i did it" mostly lol but idk of many guitar combo amps that are running 1800w either :P biggest combo bass amp I've seen was maybe 500w

My Build Log

Archived