Sonic Electronix

Your probably could get a little more bang from your buck with used subs they sell some on here or go on Craigslist just a thought good luck

X2. You could probably find some deals that will save you some money to go towards a bigger amp. Just be careful not to get screwed over.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

How's your electrical?

And for sub choice

Go with what you like

Do you have room to do a 15?

Have you consider sealing your trunk? So you can get maximum output from

Your setup

electrical is good im assuming. and I'm pretty sure I have room for a 15. not completely sure. but idk which to pick! which is why i'm asking you guys! The only things i've ever heard in person were a jl w3,w6,w7 and my alpine type e. idk which to pick!

How's your electrical?

I love the w7

And for sub choice

Go with what you like

Do you have room to do a 15?

Have you consider sealing your trunk? So you can get maximum output from

Your setup

electrical is good im assuming. and I'm pretty sure I have room for a 15. not completely sure. but idk which to pick! which is why i'm asking you guys! The only things i've ever heard in person were a jl w3,w6,w7 and my alpine type e. idk which to pick!

Love the soubd of the w7s

So wait, are you running stock electrical? meaning stock battery and alternator? also, what gauge and brand wire are you planning on using?

As mentioned above... OA 12/s will blow your mind, they will get just as loud as those Fi Q's you saw... go look them up on youtube.

Get a QUALITY amp, and get a box built right and you cant go wrong! But, if you have stock electrical....be prepared to shell out more money than you probably want to spend for upgrades..

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

So wait, are you running stock electrical? meaning stock battery and alternator? also, what gauge and brand wire are you planning on using?

As mentioned above... OA 12/s will blow your mind, they will get just as loud as those Fi Q's you saw... go look them up on youtube.

Get a QUALITY amp, and get a box built right and you cant go wrong! But, if you have stock electrical....be prepared to shell out more money than you probably want to spend for upgrades..

Why you say that? and yes everything is stock. and alright, i'll give them a look

Why you say that? and yes everything is stock. and alright, i'll give them a look

It won't cost too much more but u may need to add battery or even upgrade alt which could be pretty pricey

Sundown sa series.....12's just under $200 ea...put 2 of them on a saz 1200 or 1500 and you will never look back. And the fact that sundown is located in Moresville is that much more reason to use them....they are only 30-45 mins up the road from us here in the grand ole town of FT MILL!!!

SUNDOWN........FTW!! and you are correct Audiomasters will shove JL down your throat, because to hear them tell it "there is NOTHING better"

Archived