will audioque QP-MR6.5 fit in my 93 accord?

KyLoGreen

They're really shallow bro. I think you will be okay. I forgot the depth on mine but they're really small in person! i think you'll be alright!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

They're really shallow bro. I think you will be okay. I forgot the depth on mine but they're really small in person! i think you'll be alright!

ok cause i want some cheaper speakers that perform well and was just skeptical on weather these fit or not

ok cause i want some cheaper speakers that perform well and was just skeptical on weather these fit or not

Those things are LOUD and CLEAR. I have abused the SHIT out of mine and have worked for about a year and play just like brand new. i love them! I have thrown them rated power and played them WAY below recommended tuning...like 30 hz bass lines constantly... and they still play fine to date :) they take a beating!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Those things are LOUD and CLEAR. I have abused the SHIT out of mine and have worked for about a year and play just like brand new. i love them! I have thrown them rated power and played them WAY below recommended tuning...like 30 hz bass lines constantly... and they still play fine to date :) they take a beating!

ok man will they be able to run with just the stock wiring or would i have to wire them up to an amp?

I recenntaly got some phoenix gold speakers for my front doors on my 98 Accord they sound really good for deck power TI65CX

Archived