Second Skin Audio

new box for L7 12's

So for that price its gonna be worth it over the kicker prefab regardless. The kicker prefab looks like almost the same size as the cvr prefab box from them. I cant believe how small it is

It seems to be around 39-40Hz with sub displacement (assuming 15-16" port length) , getting somewhat less than the 2.75 cubes/chamber (without sub displacement) they claim though.

Definitely not the 34-35 Hz which would set it apart from what you are listening now. I think not always is about deals but what you will end up listening to.

If you are lazy/don't have the time or tools/love the looks then get it if not build yours, it will not be expensive.

i just dont feel like building one and for around $50 for a new probox i figure that aint bad. plus this has to fit into the trunk of a 96 civic so it can only be so big. Afraid to have one built to a certain dimension then sent to me and it not fit.

i just dont feel like building one and for around $50 for a new probox i figure that aint bad. plus this has to fit into the trunk of a 96 civic so it can only be so big. Afraid to have one built to a certain dimension then sent to me and it not fit.

That box is much more expensive than $50 so if you don't like it you will sell it easy. Not the route I'd choose but I understand DIY is not for everyone.

Archived