Jump to content

System help!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have the gain all the way up....bass boost barely even moved but I pretty put everything back to where it was with my old head unit cuz I adjust something's from my head unit.

I found your problem...

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Posted

What's that?

... If you have to ask. Your gain should NEVER be cranked all the way up, bass boost needs to stay off, and you cant just tune your new headunit to how you had your old one tuned. Everytime you swap out a part, it's a whole new ballgame and you need to retune.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...