Second Skin Audio

Need Some Help Designing An Enclosure For My Ride

I need a little help designing my first subwoofer enclosure. I can pay through paypal for good plans. I have a 2001 Hummer H1 and I want the box to go in the center of the vehicle between the two passenger seats. I plan on making the enclosure initially out of 3/4 mdf, then out of monolithic acrylic. I would like for the sub to fire down. The port could face down to, don't really have a preference. The space I have to work with is 32" from rear divider panel to doghouse, 31" between arm rest to arm rest and 20" to 26" at maximum for height. The hardware I have to work with is 1 Juggernaut 15" QVC (.7 ohm) and a Mmats 4000.1D amplifier. I was thinking 6 cu for the box with a slotted wall port aprox 80"sq for enclosure size? I would like it to be tuned to 33hz if possible, but if anyone has a suggestion for a different frequency thats fine. I have a CNC at my disposal to make all the panels with precision. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, as I don't and can't seem to get the spec sheets the amp or sub. Again, I don't mind paying for the plans.

Archived