ImaNoob Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 So I have a question for everyone. I have seen a few comments in the video section how YouTube butchered there videos, taking a 60 fps and lowering it or what ever its doing. Why is no one using viemo ? Does this site support embedding from that site ? I think the quality is better on viemo so why aren't you using it ? J/k on your videos suck, just trying to get some opinions lol..... 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
k3n12ock Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Not as popular I guess. Vimeo, Dailymotion, both good sites. And you can watch porn on dailymotion lol. Not that I know... 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
ImaNoob Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Yeah I guess you have a point there. It's not as popular . Anyone else ? 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.