4th order wall in Chevy Colorado.

You are my hero.

I drive a Crewcab.

I have always wanted to take out the back seats and wall or do a low wall that I could throw shit on top of.

But I always end up needing my back seats so all my boxes are removeable.

Im tuned in for sure.

You go on coloradofans?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Thanks guys.

I do have a Colorado fans page but its not all it used to be in my opinion. :/ my last wall I did a post for in audio modifications.

Walls are the way to go bro IMO! Or blow throughs. (;

Making things loud, 1 speaker at a time.  

Thanks guys! I've had the T2 components for about 2 years now. I love them! I have the crossovers set to -2 DB I think for the tweeters. They can get bright for sure!

Thats what i have it set on too, i think i just got a bad set or something because they hurt my ears sooooo bad on those high notes :(

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Oh man! What amp do you have them on?

Old coustic power logic 360. I had it on my RF punch pros and it sounded AWESOME! Thats when i had stock tweeters! What amp do you have on them?

And its just the tweeters that sound insanely harsh and awful

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Well box will be at 55hz for sure. I'm going to start with a low tuned slide in port and see how my band width is. I'm thinking 40-44hz will be a sweet spot for daily but I'm just gonna try 32 and see how it sounds. I'm guessing will peak around 25hz with that low of a tuning being a 4th order band pass. All experimental of corse. Just going to see what happens :D

Making things loud, 1 speaker at a time.  

Archived