Sonic Electronix

Yes it was that shop. I've been to audio x for a competition last year ometime and their whole facility seemed more professional from the gear to help of people compared to what I experienced with this other place.

Yea I agree with you. I went to a competition there last year around May or so although I didn't compete. Heard Lance Wayne's blazer with the 4 Death penalty 18's and that was my first 150+ vehicle. Pretty fun.

Yes it was that shop. I've been to audio x for a competition last year ometime and their whole facility seemed more professional from the gear to help of people compared to what I experienced with this other place.

Yea I agree with you. I went to a competition there last year around May or so although I didn't compete. Heard Lance Wayne's blazer with the 4 Death penalty 18's and that was my first 150+ vehicle. Pretty fun.

We may have been at the same show bc I remember his blazer and also I believe his name is Mike who had a white eclipse with 2 DD 18s that was pretty nasty also.

Archived