Jump to content

lol i dont drop any voltage when turning off the AC :P


Recommended Posts

Posted

didn't know this but when i turn off the AC it actually don't drop below 14,0v... if i have it ON then it drops to around 13,6-7. Was actually surprised about this. And the fun shit was that when i was out and driving saw it dident drop lower then 14,0 so i was thinking like "What the hell, is my ALT working better then ever..." i was so fucking confused :D haha

You'll probably know this already but i did not and was surprised when i saw it.

Posted

How is your a/c making your voltage drop? unless you are at idle. I mean, it takes like .005 volts to tell the a/c clutch to engage and a little bit of juice to run the fan. Well, whatever.

Posted

My AC killed my truck lol..I got voltage drop..then one day did the big 3(before I had any system at all)..no more drop.

IMO you shouldn't get drop..car manufacturers should do a better damn job doing cars electrical.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

My AC killed my truck lol..I got voltage drop..then one day did the big 3(before I had any system at all)..no more drop.

IMO you shouldn't get drop..car manufacturers should do a better damn job doing cars electrical.

My old car was an 02 impala. Crap 8ga factory grounds everywhere and smaller wire in other places. Did the big 3 and helped as well!!

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2802 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...