Jailbreak, or IOS 6.1.2 Issue?

OK.. so I can't figure this one out. Before jailbreaking I updated my IOS to IOS 6.1.2. Phone is an iPhone 4s. Now I'm not sure if it was the update or the jail break because I did both on the same day. My problem is that..... My custom ring tones won't work for my contacts. The ringtones work but it only play the default tone even if its assigned. Custom Text tones work but not ringtones. I turned off all my apps and resprang... but nothing. Now I did sync my contact with iTunes maybe thats it? Any help would be sweet.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Get in here and answer my question Carbon :P

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )

* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement

* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable

Fuck your old ring tone lol download unlimtone and random ring done side note its probably something stupid on the 6.1.2 side

LOL. Well I just rip 30 secounds from songs that I think go good for the contacts Im assiging them to. I do it on the PC and then just convert them to .mbr files and sync with itunes. I don't know its weird tho.. because all the tone work as text tones when assigned but they won't work for the ringtone. They DO work if I set them as the default ringtone. BUT if they're assigned then the only ringtone that plays is what ever the default is.

NVM! I figured it out lol. For some reason after updating my contacts and tones needed to me re-sync'd.

Archived