Sundown Audio

what you think??

_94fleet

opinions on this amp??? just curious. have one of these i got from a friend. no use since i just ordered a soundqubed 3500. pretty excited bout that.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-7153-16-mc11100-memphis-1100-x-1-class-d-sub-amplifier.aspx

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

I have one running 4 Memphis PR10's and love it. I've actually been looking for another so if you decide to get rid of it let me know.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

so im guesiing it gets the job done. im holding on to it for now. a friend says he wants it.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

Yes it gets the job done. It's a solid amp.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

• 3 weeks later...

Archived