Jump to content

Cleveland Ohio Piston Power Show This Weekend


jbondox

Recommended Posts

Posted

If anyone from here is in the neighborhood, they should stop up. Pretty nice show! we are there with the the S 600 and SL 600, so stop by our display... we are giving some gear out randomly also... though recently it is been red heads and blonde's :) female... just to clarify!!!

Here is a link to our vehicles on display LINK

I believe I seen over 150 pristine vehicles from the 20's to 70's, a few airplanes, trucks... I will post some pics later. oh... and few hoodish donks also

piston_power_show.jpg

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Posted

577375_10151523568347660_1279942151_n.jp

559933_10151523568312660_1344914414_n.jp

600156_10151523568202660_788077786_n.jpg

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Posted

522531_10151523568592660_1520084376_n.jp

66647_10151523568617660_2035607253_n.jpg

418905_10151523568652660_1416757165_n.jp

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Posted

6019_10151523568737660_1017486375_n.jpg

485960_10151523568902660_1662981998_n.jp

69243_10151523569002660_270880977_n.jpg

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Posted

531712_10151523569087660_448895784_n.jpg

484828_10151523569187660_1040227663_n.jp

484776_10151523569177660_780436743_n.jpg

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Posted

580622_10151523569307660_1150157190_n.jp

429773_10151523569502660_1755265383_n.jp

602199_10151523569557660_1183837403_n.jp

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9435 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...