Alternet Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Hey everyone, I just finished installing a pioneer avh x5500 bhs on my subaru wrx 2011. Everything works out nicely and I love the head unit. I just have an issue with the USB part. I plugged in a 16GB flash drive and everything works out nicely. It sees all the music and videos I put on the flash drive. The issue I am having is after it 'creates a database' for all my music (basically allows me to view my music thru tags) and I save it, once I turn the car off and back on it doesn't seem to put me back into 'tag' mode but rather into 'file' mode. I can access tag mode but is there a way I can set that to default? Thanks.
Nolan Babin Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 I'm having same problem. Have you found solution yet?
mgameforever01 Posted June 3, 2013 Report Posted June 3, 2013 I'm having saving problem but on the 4500 even the people at shop don't know why.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.