Hi all

There’s a Install job that I know of but the thing that is making me Confused is that it would be a 200km+(not sure what that is in Miles) Round trip for ever how many days I would work if I did get the job.

The car is getting up there in Km’s 145k aswell,I don't want to go for it if im not 100% and then get it and have to refuse it looks bad on me as it would be to far of a drive everyday but I applied for it.

Just looking for some help on this, would you go 200k+ a day for a install Job(your take on it) please

Moving where the Money Trees are

for a drive like that , i would have to be on a pay plan of atleast 250 per day no matter what i did, and they give me 40 a day in gas, and i would cover the other part of gas, thats alot of miles km per day and wear and tear for a job, i would think of the repair costs vs the paychecks to see if it would be honestly worth it or not

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i wouldnt unless they paid for gas.

See I've been looking for a install job for the last 3 years and thats why I started my own Company as No one would Hire me has gone very good to this point.But the family needs money and I'm running out of luck and if 200k for $10 is the answer to help then maybe.

I just don't want to kill my car for a few dollars

Big box stores (fuck off) small mom and pop stores Not much Luck

But please explain your answer to saying No on this and what has been to longest you've driven for a job

for a drive like that , i would have to be on a pay plan of atleast 250 per day no matter what i did, and they give me 40 a day in gas, and i would cover the other part of gas, thats alot of miles km per day and wear and tear for a job, i would think of the repair costs vs the paychecks to see if it would be honestly worth it or not

tell them that you want 50 cents a mile to drive to and from work or to help you relocate.. or help you get closer to work..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

So it looks like must people are saying No

Also I don't think I would ask for more money(don't even know what the wage is) Its a small shop so I don't think I would say I need 50 cents a 1km to here LOL.

I know theres a lot of people wanting the jobs as well

But on another Note a installing job will probly come up again and maybe i can work through what is going on right

thanks for the few that answered