Built A New PC!

*drools over the 32gb of RAM and 4gb GPUs* lol back in my day 32gb of RAM was highly impractical and nearly impossible and typically a set of just 4 2gb sticks would run you like $300+... and 1gb GPUs was God lol I do have the vertex 3 and a 750gb WD blue in my laptop though and 3 2tb WD green in RAID 5 in my desktop though... that's one beast of a heatsink bro

Yep, 15 years ago 32 GB would be military grade lol

15 years ago they didnt even have 32 gb hard drives, much less ram.

I retract that statement, 32gb hard drives where still like 150$ though.

I remember people asking me what I needed 1gb of ram for.

*drools over the 32gb of RAM and 4gb GPUs* lol back in my day 32gb of RAM was highly impractical and nearly impossible and typically a set of just 4 2gb sticks would run you like $300+... and 1gb GPUs was God lol I do have the vertex 3 and a 750gb WD blue in my laptop though and 3 2tb WD green in RAID 5 in my desktop though... that's one beast of a heatsink bro

Yep, 15 years ago 32 GB would be military grade lol
15 years ago they didnt even have 32 gb hard drives, much less ram.

I retract that statement, 32gb hard drives where still like 150$ though.

I remember people asking me what I needed 1gb of ram for.

I remember feeling like hot stuff cuz I had like 20gb or something like that of HD

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived