Built A New PC!

Alright so I just built a new pc and thought I'd share it with everyone :) So heres what I have!

Monitor: 2 27" Hanns-G

Case: Antec P280

Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G500 mouse and just a simple keyboard

Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Pro

Processor: i7 3770 Ivy Bridge

PSU: Corsair HX1050

GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 670 FTWs 4gb

Ram: GSkill Sniper Gaming Series ( 32GB )

HDD: OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD ( Main Drive ) , Western Digital 1tb ( Secondary Drive )

Coolmaster Hyper 212 processor cooler

Asus Burner

So far I love this thing! It plays everything I throw at it without a sweat!

The Goods!

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

Enjoy!

Justin.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

*drools over the 32gb of RAM and 4gb GPUs* lol back in my day 32gb of RAM was highly impractical and nearly impossible and typically a set of just 4 2gb sticks would run you like $300+... and 1gb GPUs was God lol I do have the vertex 3 and a 750gb WD blue in my laptop though and 3 2tb WD green in RAID 5 in my desktop though... that's one beast of a heatsink bro

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

*drools over the 32gb of RAM and 4gb GPUs* lol back in my day 32gb of RAM was highly impractical and nearly impossible and typically a set of just 4 2gb sticks would run you like $300+... and 1gb GPUs was God lol I do have the vertex 3 and a 750gb WD blue in my laptop though and 3 2tb WD green in RAID 5 in my desktop though... that's one beast of a heatsink bro

Yep, 15 years ago 32 GB would be military grade lol

Thanks Amart! Yeah I went a overboard, go big or go home right? lol. Man that is a lot of hdd space! When I was looking at that cooler for my cpu I wasn't expecting it to be that big so when I pulled it out I was like woah wtf lol.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

lol 15? dude I built my desktop like 3 years ago and it woulda been a couple grand to get 32gb of RAM probably lmao

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Thanks Amart! Yeah I went a overboard, go big or go home right? lol. Man that is a lot of hdd space! When I was looking at that cooler for my cpu I wasn't expecting it to be that big so when I pulled it out I was like woah wtf lol.

lol heck yea... 4 TB of usable data space. plus I have a small HDD in my desktop that is running at 10krpm cuz at the time I did that SDD was still too expensive to justify

My Build Log

lol 15? dude I built my desktop like 3 years ago and it woulda been a couple grand to get 32gb of RAM probably lmao

True, more like 5. I'm content with my little 8Gb. lol, you get the point haha

Archived