djscrappydee Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 I need a wiring harness for my 2003 Yukon. Has Bose and onstar. I know you have to have a special one so it will work. Anyone bought one before. If so which one did you use? (2) PSI p2 18's Crescendo 2000 Audio Technix 0 gauge/ SHCA 0 gauge Pioneer AVH-P2400BT yellow top optima big 3 . xs batt.
djscrappydee Posted March 27, 2013 Author Report Posted March 27, 2013 Bump (2) PSI p2 18's Crescendo 2000 Audio Technix 0 gauge/ SHCA 0 gauge Pioneer AVH-P2400BT yellow top optima big 3 . xs batt.
Ben Fultz Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 http://metraonline.com/ Input vehicle specs and it should bring up what ya need.
the1uwannab Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 I hate axxess harness' to be honest check out pac-audio.com i've never had a problem with one and they're a lot smaller modules so easier to stuff back behind the dash
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.