Cashdollar2009 Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 I only know of 2 other people on here that live here Ahh fair enough. You said the shops really aren't even worth a visit either? I've honestly been putting a lot of time looking into possibly opening my own shop, possibly down there as well. What kind of products do they carry down there? Anything "underground" or is it the standard Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Alpine, Pioneer, etc? I know there is a shop up in phoenix that is a Skar dealer, but I know buddies up there that run American Bass, DC, DD, Sundown, and Obsidian Good deal. And I have relatives out near you in the Tucson as well. Will be in the Phoenix area this visit though. I'm just happy to get out of this constant sub-30 degree March rain and snow for a bit. lol On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
notbagd Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 I hope you enjoy your visit to Az and the nice sunny 80 degree weather we have right now. Sorry but I have not been to a stereo shop since the early 90s so I am no help. I know there are plenty of custom rides and stereos but you would have to hit up a local car show. The only one that happens on a regular basis around here is the Pavillions in Scottsdale on Sat nights. Its been going for at least 20+ years. They have everything from classic cars to euro's. Its at Indianbend rd. and the 101 freeway. Not sure if many show up to give demos but nice to walk around and check out all the vehicles.
barney91 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 I hope you enjoy your visit to Az and the nice sunny 80 degree weather we have right now. Sorry but I have not been to a stereo shop since the early 90s so I am no help. I know there are plenty of custom rides and stereos but you would have to hit up a local car show. The only one that happens on a regular basis around here is the Pavillions in Scottsdale on Sat nights. Its been going for at least 20+ years. They have everything from classic cars to euro's. Its at Indianbend rd. and the 101 freeway. Not sure if many show up to give demos but nice to walk around and check out all the vehicles. more info on this plz. i used to work around there every Saturday nights and never saw a thing lol edit:My bad i used to get off Indian school Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
Cashdollar2009 Posted March 29, 2013 Author Report Posted March 29, 2013 I hope you enjoy your visit to Az and the nice sunny 80 degree weather we have right now. Sorry but I have not been to a stereo shop since the early 90s so I am no help. I know there are plenty of custom rides and stereos but you would have to hit up a local car show. The only one that happens on a regular basis around here is the Pavillions in Scottsdale on Sat nights. Its been going for at least 20+ years. They have everything from classic cars to euro's. Its at Indianbend rd. and the 101 freeway. Not sure if many show up to give demos but nice to walk around and check out all the vehicles. I appreciate the kind words and that is definitely something that I will look into on my flight down. Well, it is 11:35 here and 3:00 a.m. is going to come fast. Ill be checking this thread in the morning and on my way down for updates. Thanks guys! On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
brad4021 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 i was at rockford fosgate today. if you call you might be able to get a tour of the facility. also mtx is here in the valley and they may do the same for someone who wants to check out all their stuff. the pavilions is a great place to check out. most of the guys with stereos dont get there till later on in the night but from what i have seen there are quite a few people who go there for a good part of the day. we usually head out there about 8ish.
brad4021 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 what part of town are you going to be staying in?
barney91 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 i was at rockford fosgate today. if you call you might be able to get a tour of the facility. also mtx is here in the valley and they may do the same for someone who wants to check out all their stuff. the pavilions is a great place to check out. most of the guys with stereos dont get there till later on in the night but from what i have seen there are quite a few people who go there for a good part of the day. we usually head out there about 8ish. what's the best time to go and what's the latest people stay i really want to go this weekend Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
notbagd Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 No worries. I have been going there since I was 17 and thats been more than 20 years They usually start around 6pm and go for a few hours. There is a Home Depot and McDonalds in the parking lot, can't miss it. Pretty cool to see all the custom classics and other rides. The hondas and trucks were usually in the back parked towards the Home Depot. I hope you enjoy your visit to Az and the nice sunny 80 degree weather we have right now. Sorry but I have not been to a stereo shop since the early 90s so I am no help. I know there are plenty of custom rides and stereos but you would have to hit up a local car show. The only one that happens on a regular basis around here is the Pavillions in Scottsdale on Sat nights. Its been going for at least 20+ years. They have everything from classic cars to euro's. Its at Indianbend rd. and the 101 freeway. Not sure if many show up to give demos but nice to walk around and check out all the vehicles.more info on this plz. i used to work around there every Saturday nights and never saw a thing loledit:My bad i used to get off Indian school
brad4021 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 i think some of the old guys get out there even as early as noon and by 10 it will clear out a lot but thats ok cuz then ppl can do demos without all the old guys gettin mad
barney91 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Well I'm excited a hell, feels like i just found 20 bucks in an old pair of pants haha i guess I'll be going in my hoe this weekend, I'll most likely be riding solo Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.