Cashdollar2009 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 I live in north-western Pennsylvania but will be in the Phoenix area Friday-Sunday visiting family. If there are any bassheads with some demo cars or even know of some nice shops to check out while I'm out there, feel free to post in here. It would be cool to possibly try to set something up. I have been an installer up here at Ergo Audio for a few years now so it would be good exposure to check some other shops out as well. My uncle was up to hear my 148db Trailblazer build last summer, but I am trying to get him into something louder and while being so far across the country I figure I may as well try to take advantage of the situation as there are maybe 5 145db+ vvehicles within 100 miles of me up here. Lol. He used to compete in the mid 90's and is the reason why I even got into the car audio world. Anyway, I will be checking his thread on and off the next few days. Let me know! On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
ric006 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Im down here i dont mind giving you a demo i dont know what i meter at yet, comp aint untill the 21st
Cashdollar2009 Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 Nice! What vehicle/equipment are you running? On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
ric006 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161026-gmc-terrain-mcintosh-dc-audio-complete/ my build log DC Audio and Mcintosh
Cashdollar2009 Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 Just checked out your log. I'm really digging the battery and amp rack idea! And Mcintosh, that's not a name you see everyday. Good stuff man. Shoot me your cell number via PM if you don't mind. I'm hopping off for the night. Gotta do a remote start and satellite radio install at the shop in the a.m. then I'm done installing stuff til I get back! I appreciate your reply and if you could think of anyone else or even some shops worth checking out let me know! On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
ric006 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 I dont know any shops out here as most shops out here are jokes
Cashdollar2009 Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 Bump for the morning people. On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
ric006 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 I only know of 2 other people on here that live here
Cashdollar2009 Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 I only know of 2 other people on here that live here Ahh fair enough. You said the shops really aren't even worth a visit either? I've honestly been putting a lot of time looking into possibly opening my own shop, possibly down there as well. What kind of products do they carry down there? Anything "underground" or is it the standard Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Alpine, Pioneer, etc? On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
SLAYER1805 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 I only know of 2 other people on here that live here Ahh fair enough. You said the shops really aren't even worth a visit either? I've honestly been putting a lot of time looking into possibly opening my own shop, possibly down there as well. What kind of products do they carry down there? Anything "underground" or is it the standard Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Alpine, Pioneer, etc? I know there is a shop up in phoenix that is a Skar dealer, but I know buddies up there that run American Bass, DC, DD, Sundown, and Obsidian
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.