Xbox 360 + games + more

I've got an Xbox 360 slim 250gb that is for sale. My gamertag will go with it because there are some season passes and 12 months of live gold still on it. It comes with 1 controller, a microsoft headset, component av cables, regular av cables,and will come in the original box. I also have some games that I will list below. I would prefer to sell it all in a bundle and am asking $260 plus shipping for it all. I am willing to trade for some things that I will also list below. Will accept paypal only if shipped or cash if you live local to me.

Still for sale as of 4/4/13. N8 said I can still sell it buy I can't update the thread because of the new post count rule.

NEW Price SOLD

Will trade for a Skar VVX-12 D4 plus cash on your end

Content on Hard drive:

Bioshock Infinite season pass

Gears of war 3 season pass

Skyrim Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn

Assassins Creed 3 season pass

Borderlands 2 season pass

Black Ops 2 revolution map pack

12 months of xbox live gold ( just activated it on 3/21/13)

Games:

Gears of War Judgement ( It still has an unused code for Gears 1 in the box) asking SOLD

Bioshock Infinite Asking SOLD

Skyrim asking SOLD

Forza Horizon asking SOLD

Black Ops 2 asking SOLD

img20130329171719.jpg

img20130329171808.jpg

img20130329171936.jpg

img20130329172008.jpg

img20130329172026.jpg

img20130329172120.jpg

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Good luck with the sale man, I had idea's of doing the same thing with the HTPC, reusing the CPU/Mobo and putting em in a larger case with a higher end graphics card/power supply, I think I will buy Forza from you, is your Paypal the same you PM'd me earlier?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Morning bump. Forza is pending sale

Good luck with the sale man, I had idea's of doing the same thing with the HTPC, reusing the CPU/Mobo and putting em in a larger case with a higher end graphics card/power supply, I think I will buy Forza from you, is your Paypal the same you PM'd me earlier?

Thanks man. Yea if this sells I would like to grab a gtx 660 2gb and a new power supply and case. It already plays the games I play pretty decently but I would like to turn some of the eye candy up. I am not at home right now so what I can do if you want is hold Forza for you until I can get home and get it shipped. You can withhold payment until then if you want. It will be late sunday/early morning Monday when I get home.

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Morning bump. Forza is pending sale

Thanks man. Yea if this sells I would like to grab a gtx 660 2gb and a new power supply and case. It already plays the games I play pretty decently but I would like to turn some of the eye candy up. I am not at home right now so what I can do if you want is hold Forza for you until I can get home and get it shipped. You can withhold payment until then if you want. It will be late sunday/early morning Monday when I get home.

Sounds good man, just send me a PM when your ready for payment and I will shoot it over there

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived