2012 Focus, BTL 15, crossfire, nendo

threw some super tweets in the a pillars, and upgraded to some crossfire pa's in the front. It was a much needed boost in loudness. fi says another week and a half or so before I get my recone. I'll try to post pics later today or tomorrow, nothing special and I still need to cover them

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome build! Good to see another MK3 Focus on here. Check out my build log, the link is in my sig. I got the XS D6500 idea from you. I had no idea I could fit one in there until I saw your build. lol.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Also, the dude at a local audio shop thinks it will hit 51-52. I don't really think it's going to meter that high, but he has more experience than I do, we will just have to see when I get some parts in.

that seems like a generous estimation. regardless, looks nice, let us know what it hits!

I agree, don't think there is any way it's gonna be that loud. I would be happy to break a 40.

Recone is done, and I should have time next week to get it all back together. I'll be running a 2 ohm load now, it shouldn't lose too much loud, and once I pick up an alt I may try out .5 but it'll stay at 2 daily.

CARS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

not too much on updates for now, I tore everything down and i'm working on putting it all back together. added another battery in the back, and have 4 crossfire pa's along with super tweets in the a pillars. i have 2 of the 2k's now, I'm gonna run em both at 2 ohms once i recone my N2 and drop it in. Sorry no updates lately, going through a divorce now and at least ended up keeping this car, I hated the other one with a pasion.

CARS

^^ don't let the ex see that post she might go after this car knowing you like it lol.

I was wondering if you have the max dimensions for the hatch? im curios as to what you can fit back there.

will be waiting for updates though.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

40" wide x 19" tall x 16" deep. that is just about all you can get out of it. I have to shove it in the car through the front, and I had to hack up all the plastic on the sides then force it into the hatch opening to get the seat back up. I'm gonna have to get a little creative to pretty it up back there. not much room left but the bass is worth it.

I'm doing all I can to get some progress here, between work and taking care of the house and kids I'm strapped for time.

CARS

not much difference in size from my focus then. ive squeezed a 40"x18"deepx19"tall into mine before. was a bit of a tight fit but im going to push my luck with a box that's about .5-1" deeper with round ports so I can get 2 15s in it. I might have to adjust the latching bracket (small amount of adjust can be made in my car) for the seats for them to latch in place or slant the box with the seat but ill make it work. I want 2 15s and for the love of bass I will have 2 15s lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived