A Fuseing Question

so i got a run of 0guage to the back with a yellow top duralast with a stinger sp800 in the back, now i have a 150amp fuse from front bat to rear batt, now the amp man said i needed a 150amp fuse but does a fuse only let as many amps as its rated threw or is that amount of feedback it takes to blow it, i leared alot from residincial wireing from school but not to much in english lmao :unsure: , but anywho,will a 300amp fuse in front and 150 in back for amp work cause i wanna get rid of that 8guage i got to for my mids n highs amp n run 4guage to it thats what it can take, i j/w and the wire from my batterys neg to the finder is like 8guage or 10guage i was gunna up that to 4guage or 0 and see if that helps my current flow better, anyways thankx for lookin and help much apreciated :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

so i got a run of 0guage to the back with a yellow top duralast with a stinger sp800 in the back, now i have a 150amp fuse from front bat to rear batt, now the amp man said i needed a 150amp fuse but does a fuse only let as many amps as its rated threw or is that amount of feedback it takes to blow it, i leared alot from residincial wireing from school but not to much in english lmao :unsure: , but anywho,will a 300amp fuse in front and 150 in back for amp work cause i wanna get rid of that 8guage i got to for my mids n highs amp n run 4guage to it thats what it can take, i j/w and the wire from my batterys neg to the finder is like 8guage or 10guage i was gunna up that to 4guage or 0 and see if that helps my current flow better, anyways thankx for lookin and help much apreciated :)

yeh upgrade you battery's ground wire to 0 guage. as for the fuse i'd put a 300 under the hood and putting a 150 before the amp wouldn't be bad either. what amp(s) do you have?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i have a memphis pr1000.1 sub amp and a memphis 150.2 mids n highs amp, now another question my 150 can take 4guage wire now how many amp fuse does it need in line with back battery? and do u need a isolator for a 2 battery setup, some tell me i do and some i dont and when i get my honda up and runnin ima get a 200amp alt, do the big three, run 0guage to the back and maby ground also and with the battery i have now and prolly gunna get another 150 and 1000 for the honda or maby 2 150's and if i do 2 150's should i run 0guage then step it down to 4 from the rear batt and will just 2 batts be good enulf, ima be puttin a duralast gold 1050amp starter battery in the front and my stinger 800 in the back, i useto have a mtx 500d a stinger 1f cap and 4guage wirein kit with some 4500 1544's in the trunk and with my headlights on bright and radio at full tilt the voltage stayed at 14.4 volts and it was slumpin at that, i think my alt if i do big three will work fine with the second battery in the back, im just askin these questions so i dont halfto open another post, and if i start addin stuff to the second battery will i need 2 runs of 0guage for it to run right cause im thinkin of sellin my mtx 8000's 1504's and gettin some 7500 1544's cause i like how the newer line sounds but i'll try out those first, im gunna redo my hole trunk in berch, prolly stain it or carpet it, and some other question will i need to seal off the rear speakers so they dont get i guess u can call it feedback from the subs air and blow it cause im thinkin of doin somethin custom behind the rear seat prolly some 8's or another set of 6&1/2's i got a set of polks ima put in the back and mount the tweets were the center break light is and put my kicker ks 6&1/2's in the front but im stuck between the kickers in the truck and polks in the honda and get set of 650 coax polks for rear and keep kickers in the truck, damn i talk to much, lol, ive just been pondering this so i dont go buy shit i dont need and halfto find someone that wants it cause i already got a room full of stuff i need to sell but im stuck on wantin to use it for somethin, anywho thankx for lookin and giveing input :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i have a memphis pr1000.1 sub amp and a memphis 150.2 mids n highs amp, now another question my 150 can take 4guage wire now how many amp fuse does it need in line with back battery? and do u need a isolator for a 2 battery setup, some tell me i do and some i dont and when i get my honda up and runnin ima get a 200amp alt, do the big three, run 0guage to the back and maby ground also and with the battery i have now and prolly gunna get another 150 and 1000 for the honda or maby 2 150's and if i do 2 150's should i run 0guage then step it down to 4 from the rear batt and will just 2 batts be good enulf, ima be puttin a duralast gold 1050amp starter battery in the front and my stinger 800 in the back, i useto have a mtx 500d a stinger 1f cap and 4guage wirein kit with some 4500 1544's in the trunk and with my headlights on bright and radio at full tilt the voltage stayed at 14.4 volts and it was slumpin at that, i think my alt if i do big three will work fine with the second battery in the back, im just askin these questions so i dont halfto open another post, and if i start addin stuff to the second battery will i need 2 runs of 0guage for it to run right cause im thinkin of sellin my mtx 8000's 1504's and gettin some 7500 1544's cause i like how the newer line sounds but i'll try out those first, im gunna redo my hole trunk in berch, prolly stain it or carpet it, and some other question will i need to seal off the rear speakers so they dont get i guess u can call it feedback from the subs air and blow it cause im thinkin of doin somethin custom behind the rear seat prolly some 8's or another set of 6&1/2's i got a set of polks ima put in the back and mount the tweets were the center break light is and put my kicker ks 6&1/2's in the front but im stuck between the kickers in the truck and polks in the honda and get set of 650 coax polks for rear and keep kickers in the truck, damn i talk to much, lol, ive just been pondering this so i dont go buy shit i dont need and halfto find someone that wants it cause i already got a room full of stuff i need to sell but im stuck on wantin to use it for somethin, anywho thankx for lookin and giveing input :)

a lot to read bro. personnally with your setup. just run 1/0 gauge ..... from your underhood battery to the back battery ....... remember to fuse after the front back and before the back battery (use no lower than a 250 amp fuses, possible two 300s). go ahead and do that big 3 regardless of not have the HO alternator yet. as for that 2nd run of 1/0 for your ground, that's a personnal choice, i ran a 2nd run in mine for negative and i'm happy with it ..... others just ground the back battery to the frame or chassis. as for hooking the amp(s) up from the rear battery ........ run some 1/0 gauge into a distribution block and from there to the amp(s) and you should be good to go and also vice versa with the grounds of the amp(s)

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived