Nice I'm currently working on 3 muddin bass machines

Nice man, yeah this is my toy/daily driver haha. The wife wouldn't let me cut into the malibu anymore so i picked this up...

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Does the kit come with control arms amd everything? Every bushing needs to be replaced on his jeep and how does ur kit ride? He isnt so much worried about rough ride as he is a good kit. Truck is used as his daily/ lake toy he just wants to clear 30's later on

Yes but only lower control arms, not sure how many kits come with uppers that aren't long arms and what not but that's jut way out of your budget..

the kit included:

2 lower control arms

2 front coil springs

2 extended sway bar end links

2 rear leaf spring packs, not add a leaf.

1 rear extended steel braided brake line

and all necessary hardware ( ie. U bolts, nuts etc...etc..)

if you want more info i can get you the model number, and as far as clearing 30" tires stock suspension will clear 30"s as long as your suspension is in good shape, you will need some spacers up front though. This kit can fit 33"s with some trimming up front but I'm trying to stay away from all the cutting at what not for now.

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

No worries man. And if it comes with the uppers that's a plus, haven't seen many kits with them.

And as far as weight goes you should be good, but like I mentioned if you want your monies worth get a kit with a full leaf pack. Unless you plan on buying some new stock leafs to do add a leafs just my opinion. After time the lift settles that's why RE runs there kits a bit higher than they say.

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

the kit has new leafs, i told him the only way id do the work for free is if we did it my way and that includes buying a good complete kit with all new stuff so im not trying to replace bushings and junk. i just dont know much about the jeep scene or lifting vechicals. im more into the lowered trucks going fast etc...

the kit has new leafs, i told him the only way id do the work for free is if we did it my way and that includes buying a good complete kit with all new stuff so im not trying to replace bushings and junk. i just dont know much about the jeep scene or lifting vechicals. im more into the lowered trucks going fast etc...

Sweet that's the only way to go, and I hear you man so was I before I moved up here. Down in south texas we drop trucks low and upgrade cams gears transmissions and then we get the tuned to remove rev limiters and what not. Then we smoke corvettes all day long haha.

But Cherokees are super easy to lift man if you have any questions just shoot me your cell and we can txt. One thing I suggest is getting some penetrating oil and hitting all the bolts a few days prior up until the day you start the lift. This will help you the day of and save you a few hours trust me.

And careful with the bolts that attach to the unibody, those like to snap under pressure haha. Impact tools are always nice unless your like me and all you have Is a breaker bar.

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Lol thats where im at is texas eventually im puttin a 3.8v6 outa a 4th gen camaro in my s10. Scooted my dads camaro around good so figure it will be fun and good for mpgs. But thanks for the tips. My Biggest issue so far is not knowing the good brands. I know rustys off road skyjacker, and all the huge names butt we cant afford those lol. Tools im not to worried about just gettin the actual parts picked out and getting him best bang for buck. If i do the lift cheap enough i may get to upgrade the audioz in the truck lol

Nice I'm currently working on 3 muddin bass machines

Nice man, yeah this is my toy/daily driver haha. The wife wouldn't let me cut into the malibu anymore so i picked this up...

Yeah all three are daily driver one 09 jk one 2000 xj and my 02 wj liffted 4" on long arms and 32s

GuEMAcB.png

Archived