kenwood kdc-x993 whine.

Glad grounding RCAs did end up working.

you gonna be at the nendo show?

Yes sir, nice and early so I can mess around with testing different clamps/dmm. I also want to get a good listen to some of the SQ cars that will be there.

Yes sir, nice and early so I can mess around with testing different clamps/dmm. I also want to get a good listen to some of the SQ cars that will be there.

im gonna try to be there early. not sure if im going to run yet. when i put this headunit in my system sounds quieter

im gonna try to be there early. not sure if im going to run yet. when i put this headunit in my system sounds quieter

What kind of rca pre outs does it have? I know when I upgraded to my Pioneer 80PRS I got a lot better of sound. It has 5V preouts.

i think they are 4volt. i am looking at the 80prs but dont know if i want to spend the 300 for it

i think they are 4volt. i am looking at the 80prs but dont know if i want to spend the 300 for it

You can get it from amazon for $256 I want to say. Or AVE in Clearwater for ~ $289 + tax if they still are in stock.

You can get it from amazon for $256 I want to say. Or AVE in Clearwater for ~ $289 + tax if they still are in stock.

ill check amazon. i never get up to clearwater. on the x993 do you know if i can control my iphone 4 with it? i know it says up to 3gs but my buddys old pioneer double din said 3gs and would do his 4

Archived