Need some knowledgeable input

I've got an '03 Expedition. I want to get a set of rims/tires that will give me a nice beefy, wide stance preferably without messing with the suspension at all. I am leaning towards 22's because I want a "big" looking set of chrome wheels but since I do about 10% of my driving on bumpy dirt roads, I want to preserve as much ride quality as possible. I want to avoid cutting the wheel well if possible. What rim and tire sizes would allow me to accomplish all of this if any? I appreciate the help.

i have a friend with a lowered o3 chevy 1500 he has a 285/45r 22 on his truck and it rides good has plenty of meat his rims are a foose rim 22x9 i believe and he loves it so if a silverado w/ a 3/4 drop can run those size tires w/o issue you shouldnt have any trouble also love ur expo i have a 2000 eddie bauer on 20/22" staggered fitment

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

yea ill get them uploaded here as soon as i can but a 45 series will get u what ur looking for and just to clarify do u wanna c a pic of the silverado w/ the 285/45r22 or my expo

shoot me a pm and ill email u a few pics and ill send u a pic of the chevy w/ the 22's so it will give u a idea of what the tire/rim setup looks like

Archived