Any Body Want To Trade

My gf' needs a deck in her Intrepid, how much for the Alpine?

well, besides best offer, what range are you looking for to start at?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

those are yours ill take em off the list

Sweet brotha...

Like i said, i cleaned a good area in the garage for your car.. should be big enough for your car.. i need to go buy some batteries for my ohm reader though.. someone left it on.. and drained the batteries... i could have sworn i turned it off..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Sweet brotha...

Like i said, i cleaned a good area in the garage for your car.. should be big enough for your car.. i need to go buy some batteries for my ohm reader though.. someone left it on.. and drained the batteries... i could have sworn i turned it off..

id start kickin some ass lol if you dont need it until then i can pick some up on the way.along with the 300 gallons of gas i will need. :angry: lo na its only going to be 206 miles round trip hopefully it wont be more than $100 in gas i might have to siphon some of your gas before i leave lol.

l_925bbcf8e16e9a0ad18d8a73c191df27.pngm_c1dbd6ec536f5f5ca657139d31b602d1.jpg

id start kickin some ass lol if you dont need it until then i can pick some up on the way.along with the 300 gallons of gas i will need. :angry: lo na its only going to be 206 miles round trip hopefully it wont be more than $100 in gas i might have to siphon some of your gas before i leave lol.

if you fill up before you leave.. you wont go through a full tank.. all highway miles.. :) I will be good.. i will go to the dollar store and get some batteries.. it is just a couple blocks from my house..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

if you fill up before you leave.. you wont go through a full tank.. all highway miles.. :) I will be good.. i will go to the dollar store and get some batteries.. it is just a couple blocks from my house..

i know im just pushing it with my money right now. but i need this done.

l_925bbcf8e16e9a0ad18d8a73c191df27.pngm_c1dbd6ec536f5f5ca657139d31b602d1.jpg