West Coast Finale 08

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

well.. if everyone pitches in a 10 or 20 bucks.. i am sure we can keep West Coast Finale out of laughlin... I am down to pitch in a few bucks to keep from having to pay more in gas to get there.. I think that should be an option..

If we want west coast finale closer to us... pitch in and help with the cost.. Think about how much we will save from hotel, gas, etc... So.. what do you guys think???

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Be careful for what you ask for.

Do you remember this video :lol:

Posted Image

You bastard, no you didn't, just put that out there. That was my woofers and box + car, now i want that challenge, it's on like Donkey KONG :lol: .. not bad for only 2 15's under the window line with 1 Stetsom amp. :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

You bastard, no you didn't, just put that out there. That was my woofers and box + car, now i want that challenge, it's on like Donkey KONG :lol: .. not bad for only 2 15's under the window line with 1 Stetsom amp. :)

I smell a challenge of the Stetsom amps.

I just need to hook up with my local rep. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

well.. if everyone pitches in a 10 or 20 bucks.. i am sure we can keep West Coast Finale out of laughlin... I am down to pitch in a few bucks to keep from having to pay more in gas to get there.. I think that should be an option..

If we want west coast finale closer to us... pitch in and help with the cost.. Think about how much we will save from hotel, gas, etc... So.. what do you guys think???

I'm Down, I'm pretty sure so is all of Team Bassick.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I'm Down, I'm pretty sure so is all of Team Bassick.

i know kimo and alpine are... Thank you joey.. if we can get enough people.. we can run it by doug.. or he will see this and respond..

You just might be right on this one :lol::lol::lol:

i have access to video editing equipment.. my buddy works for Butte college up in chico ca. he is incharge of butte tv.. so.. i am sure if i can get the tapes from BIG P we can finish it and get shit rolling before 2010 :)

I was checking Google earth and the middle ground for everyone would be Bakersfield 7 hrs from Phoenix and about 6.5 from Sac. This all depends on how fast your driving of course.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I was checking Google earth and the middle ground for everyone would be Bakersfield 7 hrs from Phoenix and about 6.5 from Sac. This all depends on how fast your driving of course.

I will drive to bako... no problem... thats cool with me..

Bakersfield?

Your off your meds <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived