Looking for a few things...

nCOMP1337

Ive been gone for the most part of the last two years from anything on the forum, but finally getting around to actually doing my first big build. Well big for me at least, LOL.

I am still looking for a few more things.

- stinger sp70 battery

I have one already, but would like another to match, if I have to I will use a different bat of equal value (ie: similar specs)

Hoping to stay as close to 100 as possible as thats what I paid for my current sp70. Local preferred of course due to weight of battery, but if total price shipped is decent than something can be worked out.

- pair of sundown neo 6.5s

I know i can get these brand new anytime, but looking to keep cost down as the system is already more expensive then planned, but that is how these thigns work, LOL. I got a pair of neo pro 8s and would like some 6.5s to go with them for my doors.

Of course, I am looking for a good price, but Im not trying to undercut anyone

- Supertweeters

Looking for a pair of selenium supertweeters or similar/better quality. Preferably black though, to match the other speakers I am using in the car.

-4 channel RCAs

Looking for 4 channel RCAs, I would like Audio Technix brand. I dont mind buying these new, but if someone happened to have some they werent using, it doesnt hurt to see if there is some available.

I believe thats all I need to finish out the equipment for my build. Thank you in advance for any help. Money is ready (in the bank, but I will be using paypal if it is not an in person deal)

Previous deals on here:

sonic_purity

Kingsuv

jeyrapboy

kryptonite

Archived