Sundown Audio

Need some input on an Audiobahn amp?

1996BLKBauer

lol yeah and his is the beefier version of yours. if you wanna see what it does on 2 daimond audio 10's then here you go i installed it

Very good to see, I was actually considering not using this over my Alpine MRP-M500, but I sort of want to now. Pelus this one has a Subsonic Filter which the ALpine does not have, and that is what killed my MTXs was the super low frequency's, and Very high volumes....

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

here is a video of junk ass audiobahns

Damn that seems like a pretty good setup for that much flex. Now does strapped mean 2 amps together, acting as one? I noticed a connection on the amp that said "Bridged Connection", and I thought it was odd for a Monoblock amp....

glad to hear that

Yea, I found out this week that I am not Johnathan Price, and I cannot play Decaf'd music very loud....

Yeah strapped means you have one amp that is the Master and the other will be the slave. The master amp controls the slave amp, so your settings on your master amp will transfer to the slave amp. then depending on how your running your subs but you connect the negatives together amp to amp and then your positive on your master to pos on speaker and neg on slave to neg on speaker.

Yeah strapped means you have one amp that is the Master and the other will be the slave. The master amp controls the slave amp, so your settings on your master amp will transfer to the slave amp. then depending on how your running your subs but you connect the negatives together amp to amp and then your positive on your master to pos on speaker and neg on slave to neg on speaker.

Damn, that's complicated. But seems like a good idea to get more power out 2 somewhat cheap amps, instead of buying one amp that has more power, and cost significantly more.

That is $30 less then what I payed for the amp, 2 12inch Alpine Type E's, with a box, and a bunch of 4 gauge wire, and a Walmart Capacitor.... but still very cheap for an amp that claims to make so much power.

Uh dude my amps weren't cheap lol Audiobahn has cheaper stuff available, thats the common mistake most people make until they sit in my truck lol

I understand this, but to get one amp, with the combined power of the two would be significantly more money, right?

Archived