Jump to content

Finally getting something with a motor again.


Recommended Posts

Posted

its a carburated engine, belt driven I think. Turbos fix anything.....if your pockets are deep enough that is. My pockets are shallow. Only reason I'm getting a 50cc is cause in my area and most other places I don't need to have insurance(though maybe a good idea) and don't need a motorcycle license. I did check on that. It should get 80+mpg

Posted

Ok well I decided not to get it. While it would of been a little fun, after looking around I found out that if I do try to get more power out of it I will ruin the motor. 30-35mph is the best it will do safely. The road I live on the speed limit is 45mph. People around here already can't drive for crap so instead of possibly getting ran over I'm gonna save my money and do something else with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 937 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...