Sundown Audio

Adding an amp with factory amp'd system

ThreehundredC

so what i have pictured the pac sni35 just put a splitter on it.... its on my bass right now if i turn the balance to the left side speakers there is no bass if i turn it right there is bass i dont want that to happen with my highs

my amps have outputs yes im guessing split this one signal to have 4 rca on the 4 channel then i got a lil 3 footer i can connect highs to bass..

but people here are saying it wont be in stereo ..why is there two sets of wires from the box do all 4 go to one speaker?

my amps have outputs yes im guessing split this one signal to have 4 rca on the 4 channel then i got a lil 3 footer i can connect highs to bass..

but people here are saying it wont be in stereo ..why is there two sets of wires from the box do all 4 go to one speaker?

no, 1 set should go to one speaker and the other set go to another speaker to be in stereo, with a mono amp you really don't need both channels for it to work. also 1 set should be wired to left and the other to the right speaker

so i just take one set off and move it to the other side boom music? why dont i have it in then ill try it in the morning gotta take my box out to get to the amps

Archived