8 Sets Of Bnib Kicker Ks60's And 3 Autotek Mm3000's

IMG_0347.jpg

All 8 sets are shown, im asking 85 shipped+paypal fees per set

IMG_0288.jpg

I bought 4 mm3000's but only 3 are for sale...since one is already gone...

Im asking 400 plus shipping per amp...

Im open to trades...looking for a double din navi/ipod ready unit... and whatever else anybody might have ill consider it...

xa-1.gif

yup.....i honestly know nobody is going to buy them on the net....becuz egay, millionbuy, and amazon suck...lol....dealer cost isnt much more than what amazon is selling them for...but if somebody is interested, cool, if not, no worries...im opento some trades also....

and no...its 85 a set, which means 2 speakers....lmao....im so not gonna be able to sell these am i?? lol

xa-1.gif

IMG_0347.jpg

All 8 sets are shown, im asking 85 shipped+paypal fees per set

IMG_0288.jpg

I bought 4 mm3000's but only 3 are for sale...since one is already gone...

Im asking 400 plus shipping per amp...

Im open to trades...looking for a double din navi/ipod ready unit... and whatever else anybody might have ill consider it...

how much would you do for all three amps shipped to 86403

Edited by ROBERT 04XBLZ

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

major have you sold your subs or are you going to sell them?

nope still have the subs, and im hanging onto them right now....i mgiht change up to ia death penalties tho, so they may be up for sale sometime...i want to hear some feedback on them before i run them...throw up some trades or whatnot ppl....worst i can say is no....

two amps may be gone, im just waiting on confirmation from the potential buyers...

xa-1.gif

umm, whats the diff between kicker ks 6.0's and kicker ks 65.2? i think thats what mine said when i got em, and if i get 2 sets how much of a discount will u give cause i already got one in the truck ima do 2 in my honda, 2 sets for 150shipped? or somethin close cause 85 is about how much i can get the coax for so im down for this shit :D but the diff prolly the tweets, are these 3/4 tweets or 1'' or the size of mid cause i need 6&1/2's and the boxs look like they read 6''? im prolly lookin to buy 2 sets maby 2 more come tax time, lets make a deal :D

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif