Ufwzy's Designs 95 Geo Prizm Murdered Out

null-80.jpg

Foam in between the places I can't deaden

null-81.jpg

Cleaning it up with deadener and aluminum tape deadener is under the aluminum tape

null-83.jpg

Slowly getting there

Gonna do my big three tomorrow an I am moving the amp to the trunk and cleaning it out.

Need a lot more stuff for my build imma try my hand at fiberglassing soon put my speakers in the door might do some kicks with 8s and maybe do the rear speakers in the rear doors and some 8 s in the rear deck and hopefully soon do sundown 12s and sundown amp in the trunk

Ufwzy Designs

They are good but I think there are better stuff out there for people on a budget

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Sooooo I'd still get something other than rf subs for the money. And by keeping the diamond speakers then you aren't going all rf

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

if it's budget... the rockford prime stuff isn't that bad at all, I like the older Long 500.1, mine done rated easily when I had it.

h2hummersigjut_zpsdb75c1c2.jpg

Alpine =-= RE =-= Bose =-= OnStar =-= Audio Technix =-=

Was gonna go all rockford but I like these diamond audios lol might go with sundown

Sundown is one of those brands that I buy some of, never use ( albiet they are proto stuff, amps and subs ) then I sell it off and don't use the brand again for a long while.

nothing wrong with them, I have yet to try diamond audio stuff but I have always seen people pleased with them. I like the build, hope to see more of it.

h2hummersigjut_zpsdb75c1c2.jpg

Alpine =-= RE =-= Bose =-= OnStar =-= Audio Technix =-=

Archived