Sonic Electronix

Can i get some opinions here? Much appreciated...

Alright, im gonna post the pics of my current system here below, I have a 2 ohm fosgate T2 12" woofer, on a T1000.1bdcp amplifier.. Both are 2012 models. I have an optima yellowtop-35 battery, but a stock 90 amp alternator... Gimmy some opinions on the alternator, and little things i can do before I eventually purchase a high output 180-250.

IMG_02041_zpse81ca560.jpg

Sorry, this picture got very distorted or somehting.. hell idk...

IMG_03101_zps4ec670c2.jpg

The big three, complete.

IMG_03311_zps3385b68d.jpg

Close up of the terminal caps.

IMG_03321_zpsfb350107.jpg

Incase you are looking at that terminal and wondering why it doesn't look very stable is because the flux/saughter combo filled in deep instead of staying on the front.. I assure you, the terminals are welded to perfection.

I just guessing you have a "big 3" done right? It looks like you do in one of your pictures.

Only one amplifier, just for the subwoofer? If you're planning on getting a second amplifier for mids and highs, getting a bigger alt would be a good choice.

Though, If your not to stressed about voltage drop you could get a secondary battery, which would be probably cheaper. I started with dual batteries, then upgraded my alt only because It was a cost effective solution at the time.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Mmmm, yes, well... The problem to running a secondary audio battery with an isolater is... Well... My alternator can barely keep my system alive as is running my current battery, a second one would be useless until i got another alternator... I was just wondering if there was any fuses i could pull that would lessen voltage drop on a 09 subaru impreza sedan 2.5i. If anyone has had experience with this feel free to tag in. thanks.

Archived