Carbon Fiber. Use this forum to show off your custom parts

Sweet, I really like the blue on the Carbon Kevlar, what objects would you recommend for learning on?

To learn, i recomend you find a relatively flat panel made of plastic from a junk car like a glove box cover or anything that is flat. watch the youtube video on how they do it and practice. Thats how i learned.

Sanded down the panel with 1000 grit wet. and prepared for the Red Striping that will break up the contrast of colors and match with other interior parts.

DoorSill81.jpg

DoorSill82.jpg

DoorSill83.jpg

DoorSill84.jpg

DoorSill85.jpg

...and with Clear Coat

DoorSill86.jpg

DoorSill87.jpg

DoorSill88.jpg

Damn bro, you are without a doubt the craziest and most skilled mother fucker I have ever seen when it comes to customization!!! And yes, that is meant as a HUGE compliment! I eagerly await your updates because I know you will be putting on a SKILLZ CLINIC. Absolutely LOVE it all!!! Can't wait to see what's next!

Damn bro, you are without a doubt the craziest and most skilled mother fucker I have ever seen when it comes to customization!!! And yes, that is meant as a HUGE compliment! I eagerly await your updates because I know you will be putting on a SKILLZ CLINIC. Absolutely LOVE it all!!! Can't wait to see what's next!

Thanks Bro. I Really Like when you give a compliment or comment cause you really know how to make the person reading it feel good about his work and to want to continue on forward.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived