Sundown Audio

What kind of amp to power 2 SA-12's

Stephen Dunnington

The SQ1200 is a great amp, but you'll gain the most when you build a proper box for those SA's.

Any idea on how I can calculate the perfect box? I can't go much bigger than what I already have. About an extra 3 inches in width, 5 inches in height, and plenty of length. Should I just build a box that is larger in length? This would also be my first box build

Post a thread in the subwoofer/enclosure section. Make sure you have max dimensions, what you want it tuned too/what music you play, and what amp you are going to pick for it with the wiring option picked. Such as 0.5-ohm (not advised without strong electrical, because damage caused by this isn't covered by most warrenties), 1-ohm, or 2-ohm.

Thank you!

Here is the amp: http://www.soundqubed.com/Q1-1200D-Amplifier_p_30.html just buy it directly from them will be your best option.

if you can post up the MAX dimensions you have, I or someone else on here can design you a box that will work the best. Some guys will charge you, some won't. I dont charge and I know for a fact JoeX does not either.

That would be amazing if you could! I'll send you a message tomorrow when I get the dimensions.

Archived