Second Skin Audio

T-line / 4th order hybrid box?

Sean.D

Has anyone ever made a t-line enclosure with a sealed combination. What affect would this have on the driver, You wouldn't be able to have a "ratio" between volumes?

2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600

There was a guy on here that did it. I believe all it did was allow for more cone control in the lower frequencies

Try and find the thread. Its called bandpass tline or something like that

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Yes found the one your talking about! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51933-dd1508-t-line-bandpass-done/

Looks pretty sick, and alot of talk about how it plays like a normal t-line but digs down into the lows a little better, but unfortunately the poster never got around to throwing up a video :/ but its still worth a look!

2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600

I am trying to build a 6th order t-line.

Throw me a link when you get it going/done! Im interested to see how it turns out

Archived