Im with you on that.

real smart idea

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Me id just do what the cops tell me to do they start getting rough then i let them i file a complaint and go the LEGAL WAY so then nothing happens .........well then id have to go to the "dark side " my personal saying says it all .

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Me id just do what the cops tell me to do they start getting rough then i let them i file a complaint and go the LEGAL WAY so then nothing happens .........well then id have to go to the "dark side " my personal saying says it all .

LEGAL FTW!

That is about 4 LV5 18's and the box to put them in.

Now I need amps.

Officer Rivieri!

....seems to me the kids were the ones that started off on the wrong foot...cop tells you to stop, you need to stop. All skaters know they are in violation of most city's laws regarding skating in non-designated areas, and they do it anyway. The response to law enforcement is always "we arent hurting anyone" but when someone gets knocked down, then they say it was just an accident and try to bounce (seen it with my own two peepers).

I can understand why the cop was pissed, you would be too if some punk kids wants to back talk you and whatnot when you are really just doing your job. Yes, someone is being robbed and raped somewhere but right here, someone is breaking another law. I dunno, maybe I'm a little too old to feel for the kids on this one. Or maybe I've seen enough legit brutality to not even consider this an issue. but I do believe choke holds are a no-no for cops in most states.

everybody goin the legal way i feel u, i probably would to, just do wat they say then sue sue sue... but if u had a female skater friend and she was gettin man handled like that i know that i wouldn't just stand around and let her get thrown around like a rag doll, i can't say wat i would do cuz it would probably be the first thing in my head but i know i would just stand around...

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg