Jump to content

Dual Wireless Backup camera system


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking into purchasing a dual-camera wireless backup system for my truck and trailer (camper shell has 5% tint on it) to make it a bit easier to back them up. Any recommendations? I'd like a small enough screen that would fit above my rearview mirror.

POTATO!

Posted

By dual camera do you mean 2 cameras that feed into the same screen to give you a wide angle image?

I'm looking for the same thing as well...

Posted

The one I have on my semi is on my right fender called" side tracker" mainly for the blind side but u can look into something like that. I have s screen on my dash and I see 5 lanes across +

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8747 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...