So I just bought a 2005 trailblazer and I was just wondering what I can do with it like in car audio and maybe engine and I'm going be putting in dc xl 18 on dc 3.5k so if maybe some one has some feed back I will appreciate it and if you have done a trailblazer build can you help me out with the pros and cons

So I just bought a 2005 trailblazer and I was just wondering what I can do with it like in car audio and maybe engine and I'm going be putting in dc xl 18 on dc 3.5k so if maybe some one has some feed back I will appreciate it and if you have done a trailblazer build can you help me out with the pros and cons

Oh and tou you think 3 battery's will be fine to power that 18

You can fit up to 4 18's in them. Along with 20 batteries, and a compete FBSS airride setup... There are tons of mods to do to a Trailblazer. Engine-wise, you can get a tune, CAI, E-fan, upgrade plugs and wires (for V-8), I've seen a couple turbod ones running around too... 3 Batteries should be fine... The stock alt is a 150amp. Pretty beefy for stock. They make kick panels so you can add a set of 6 1/2's to the kicks without much fabrication... They Headunit can be modded to hold an indash DVD/screen... Trailvoy.com is also a site for the GMT360 platform (trailblazers, envoys, Rainier, Saab 97X, Bravada)

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

>Oh and tou you think 3 battery's will be fine to power that 18

You can fit up to 4 18's in them. Along with 20 batteries, and a compete FBSS airride setup... There are tons of mods to do to a Trailblazer. Engine-wise, you can get a tune, CAI, E-fan, upgrade plugs and wires (for V- 8), I've seen a couple turbod ones running around too... 3 Batteries should be fine... The stock alt is a 150amp. Pretty beefy for stock. They make kick panels so you can add a set of 6 1/2's to the kicks without much fabrication... They Headunit can be modded to hold an indash DVD/screen... Trailvoy.com is also a site for the GMT360 platform (trailblazers, envoys, Rainier, Saab 97X, Bravada)

Yeah, but what do you know? :P

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

what ever you do i would reccomend that you dont disconect the battery ever!!! if you upgrade check into a computer memory saver ! i just replaced my battery in mine and by unhooking the battery it screwed up my engine i had to replace the plugs and a coil it was a very expensive upgrade lol . check into a video on utube by may03lt called trailblazer battery disconect- side effects !!

smdsig2.jpg

>Oh and tou you think 3 battery's will be fine to power t

hat 18

You can fit up to 4 18's in them. Along with 20 batteries, and a compete FBSS airride setup... There are tons of mods to do to a Trailblazer. Engine-wise, you can get a tune, CAI, E-fan, upgrade plugs and wires (for V- 8), I've seen a couple turbod ones running around too... 3 Batteries should be fine... The stock alt is a 150amp. Pretty beefy for stock. They make kick panels so you can add a set of 6 1/2's to the kicks without much fabrication... They Headunit can be modded to hold an indash DVD/screen... Trailvoy.com is also a site for the GMT360 platform (trailblazers, envoys, Rainier, Saab 97X, Bravada)

Yeah, but what do you know? :P

Well, just go out to your (MY OLD) trailblazer and look at it and whats done to it... I DID IT... LOL...

Oh hell yeah I can't wait till I start building I think I need get some kick panels and thanks man

No worries bro...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

what ever you do i would reccomend that you dont disconect the battery ever!!! if you upgrade check into a computer memory saver ! i just replaced my battery in mine and by unhooking the battery it screwed up my engine i had to replace the plugs and a coil it was a very expensive upgrade lol . check into a video on utube by may03lt called trailblazer battery disconect- side effects !!

Never heard of that... I had my trailblazers battery disconnected at least 200X... Never had any issues with it... Guess I was lucky... That sucks ballz...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Archived