Well i told my self if it wasnt rainning today that i was going to take my seats out and dry test the install of the tv heres what i came up with oh yea give me some feed back folks :lol:

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

Oh yea you see the cool Ark plexi glass thingie hit up Gately girl they do awesome work But here it is in a nut shell now i know how im going to put the amps in at and i know where they are going to go :) Its going to be alot of work but hey thats what the stereo shop is getting paid for =)

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0463-1.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Theres going to be a beauty board covring that amp go the tv is going to be glassed in at an angle depending on how Steve makes the box , Im thinking subs up port up because that 8oox4 is going to be glassed in to the rear hatch. The big open area in the back is the room i have to play with but i dont thing that a box for 4 18 will take up all of that .

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

lol thats going to be nice, lil on the crazy side but nice lol....

I just got thru reading aoubt some ones "loudest work van " Hummmmmmm talk about crazy =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Where you at Extreame Spl ? what cha think ?

looks good... i was just looking at your room for space... i am stuill kinda concered with the magnets on woofers effecting the tv.. those woofers are gonna have a pretty big magnetic feild..

Looks good though.. are you using this vehicle for comps or demos?? are you gonn have to worry about the bass raddlin something in your tv apart? or just having a "HOME ENTERAINMENT SYSTEM" in your vehicle?

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

looks good... i was just looking at your room for space... i am stuill kinda concered with the magnets on woofers effecting the tv.. those woofers are gonna have a pretty big magnetic feild..

Looks good though.. are you using this vehicle for comps or demos?? are you gonn have to worry about the bass raddlin something in your tv apart? or just having a "HOME ENTERAINMENT SYSTEM" in your vehicle?

I just wanted a 42 inch tv in my truck =) As for the tv im going to cover it in hush mat that should keep down the rattleing and i think with all of the truck sound proofed it should be ok ......i think

I just wanted a 42 inch tv in my truck =) As for the tv im going to cover it in hush mat that should keep down the rattleing and i think with all of the truck sound proofed it should be ok ......i think

I would try to build in a frame.. and then have the frame lined in huishmat on the inside and outside.. just to make damn sure.. it would to have soemthing happen to that tv..

I like it though :) have you got measure jments from mwhere that box is going to be, and where your subs are going to be???

Also with building the tv in a frame, it will keep the woofers magnatic field fuckin with the tv.. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I would try to build in a frame.. and then have the frame lined in huishmat on the inside and outside.. just to make damn sure.. it would to have soemthing happen to that tv..

I like it though :) have you got measure jments from mwhere that box is going to be, and where your subs are going to be???

Also with building the tv in a frame, it will keep the woofers magnatic field fuckin with the tv.. :)

Naw i cant make a move until Steve makes my box ,Then ill be able to see just what to do

magnets dont efect plasma screens bro just so u know

i had to put a magnet up to my computer moniter to make sure but ya they dont do anything to those high dollar expensive ass over kill tvs lol no offense

the hell with a turbo give me a bottle